How to Tie Strap Sandals There are many ways to tie your strap sandals, but we’ll show you the most popular way. This method is simple and easy to do. Plus, it keeps your straps from slipping off your feet.
First, take the strap that would go over your toes and put it over the top of your foot. Then, take the other strap and put it around your ankle. Next, take both straps and tie them together in a knot.
That’s it! You’ve now successfully tied your strap sandals.
- Start with the sandal on your left foot
- Cross the right strap over the top of the left strap and tuck it behind the left strap
- Pull the right strap tight and hold it in place with your thumb
- Now take the left strap and cross it over the top of the right strap
- Tuck it behind the right strap and pull it tight
- You’ve now tied the basic knot for your straps! 4
- To secure your straps even further, you can now take each end of both straps and tie them together in a simple knot
How Do I Tie My Strap Sandals
Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to tie your strap sandals:
- Start by holding one end of the straps in each hand.
- Cross the straps in the middle, and tuck the end underneath so it forms a loop.
- Take the other end of the strap and put it through the loop, pulling tight. This forms a basic knot.
- Next, take both ends of the straps and make a small loop (or “bunny ear”). This will be used to tie around your ankle later on.
- Take one of the “bunny ears” and make a second loop next to it – this time going over the top of the first loop (think of making an “8” shape).
- Now take the other “bunny ear” and do the same thing – making a second loop next to it, going over the top of the first loop (so you now have two loops side by side).
- Put your fingers inside both loops and hold on tight, then bring both loops up towards your ankle – they should now be close together but not actually touching each other yet.
- Tie both loops together tightly, making sure to pull them snugly against your ankle (not too tight!). You’ve now successfully tied your strap sandals!
How to tie strappy heels | Windsor
Sandals are a great choice for warm weather and can be both comfortable and stylish. But if your sandals don’t have straps that tie, they can be difficult to keep on your feet. Here’s a quick and easy way to tie strap sandals so they stay put:
1. Start with the sandal on your foot and the straps lose.
2. Cross one strap over the other at the ankle.
3. Take the end of the strap that’s now on top and thread it under the other strap, then up through the loop you’ve created.
4. Pull tight and repeat on the other side.